We are excited to welcome Mr. Jeff Perry to Universal Aerospace! Jeff has joined our executive team as Vice President of Finance. Jeff brings with him over 15 years of experience and has held progressively responsible positions in the fields of accounting and finance. Prior to joining Universal Aerospace, Jeff was a key contributor for at leading multinational manufacturing company, GMN Aerospace, wherein he held the position of Corporate Controller managing a worldwide customer portfolio valued at over $160M. Jeff was instrumental in working cross functionally with Quality and Operations to meet organizational objectives at multiple sites and countries. Jeff’s strong background in aerospace manufacturing, system implementations and a keen sense of financial stewardship will allow Universal Aerospace to continue our pursuit to both upgrade and enhance our cost efficiency and maximize our productivity.
Getting to know Jeff Perry:
- Graduate of Central Washington University, Cum Laude.
- Passed CPA exams and currently licensed.
- Grew up in Shoreline WA and graduated from Shorecrest High School.
- Recently relocated to Stanwood, WA
- Two brothers, one younger, one older.
- Married with three wonderful children.
- Played collegiate baseball for four years as 3rd baseman and Starting Pitcher at Central Washington University
- Enjoy experiencing the great outdoors with the family and maintaining physical fitness by lifting barbells.